Practice shifting your body to maintain your balance while using the throttle and brakes to control your speed.
- Place three markers about 50 feet apart to create a triangle with equal sides.
- Ride around the triangle in one direction until you feel comfortable making the turns, and then head back in the opposite direction.
- Change the shape of the triangle to vary the challenge.
- Remember to use all of the techniques practiced earlier.
- On an ATV, practice marking the turns without tipping the vehicle.