How to Make Yourself Visible to Other Drivers
You should never assume that others can see you. Here are some ways you can make yourself visible to other drivers.
- Wear bright clothing.
- Use your lights at all times.
- Use hand signals when turning or stopping.
- Flash your brake lights when you slow to a stop.
- Ride in the area of the road where others are most likely to see you.
- Stay out of blind spots.
- Let the driver ahead see you.
- Help drivers at intersections see you.
- Use whip flags on sand dunes.