OHRVs and snowmobiles must have:
- At least one, but not more than two, headlights in working order and…
- One or more taillights in working order.
OHRVs and snowmobiles must display their lights as follows.
- At least one headlight and one taillight must be displayed when operating between one-half hour after sunset and one-half hour before sunrise. When operating within 150 feet of another vehicle, OHRV, or snowmobile, the lights must be dimmed.
- An OHRV or snowmobile equipped with aftermarket lights must turn them off:
- When approaching, overtaking, or following another vehicle at all times during the day or night and…
- When operating upon any public way.