Here are some other facts about registering your vehicle.
- Registration is valid from the date of issue through June 30. Temporary and 14-month registrations are also available. See the New Hampshire OHRV & Snowmobile Digest of Regulations.
- OHRVs and snowmobiles do not have to be titled.
- You must register a motorcycle as an OHRV before you may operate it legally for off-highway recreational purposes.
- If you lose your registration certificate, you must apply to the Fish and Game Department for a duplicate and submit a processing fee.
- If you sell or transfer ownership of your OHRV or snowmobile, the registration number expires immediately. The new owner must register the vehicle before operating it anywhere other than on the owner’s property.
- Owners of antique ATVs, trail bikes, or snowmobiles may register these vehicles by purchasing a permanent license plate.
- The permanent plate does not expire.
- The plate must be permanently affixed to the vehicle.
- Registration for antique vehicles is only available at the Fish and Game Department headquarters.