The following people are authorized to enforce the OHRV and snowmobile regulations:
- All duly authorized representatives of the Fish and Game Department
- Every police and law enforcement officer including, but not limited to, members of the State Police, Sheriffs, Deputy Sheriffs, Police Officers, and Constables
- All persons empowered to make arrests in criminal cases
If you receive a signal from a law enforcement officer, you must:
- Stop your OHRV or snowmobile and…
- Give your name and address to the officer if requested.