New Hampshire law prohibits anyone from operating an OHRV or a snowmobile while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Under New Hampshire law, you are “under the influence” if you:
- Are 21 years of age or older and have a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.08%.
- Are under 21 years of age and have a blood alcohol concentration of more than 0.02%.
- You must submit to an alcohol or drug test if you are requested to do so by an enforcement officer.
- Those who refuse to submit to alcohol testing or are convicted of operating under the influence of alcohol or drugs:
- May receive a fine of up to $2,000 and/or up to one year in jail and…
- May have their driver’s license/operating privileges revoked and…
- Must complete an OHRV or snowmobile safety education course within six months of being convicted unless they have previously completed a safety education course.