Skip to main content

Course Outline

OHVs used exclusively for agricultural, forestry, lumbering, or construction purposes must be registered. However, owners may apply for a fee exemption.

  • Exemption forms are available online at the Commonwealth of Massachusetts website.
  • If you have questions about the fee exemption, contact your local Massachusetts Environmental Police registration office.
Boston Office 617-626-1610
Fall River Office 508-679-8287
Hyannis Office 508-771-8382
Springfield Office 413-733-1642
Worcester Office 508-753-0603
  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 2 of 6
  • Page 3 of 3