Recreation vehicles may not be operated on:
- Any public way unless the road is marked and approved for use by recreation vehicles, even for crossing
- A controlled-access highway, even for crossing
When crossing an approved public way, operators:
- Must come to a complete stop prior to entering the roadway for crossing.
- Must yield the right-of-way to oncoming traffic.
- Shall begin a crossing only when it can be executed safely.
- Must cross in the most direct manner as close to a perpendicular angle as possible.