Skip to main content

Course Outline

Oregon residents must have a valid ATV Safety Education Card in their possession when operating an off-road vehicle.

Non-residents operating an ORV must:

  • Possess a valid ATV Safety Education Card issued by their state or…
  • Pass an Oregon-approved ATV Safety Education Course and carry an Oregon ATV Safety Education Card.


Persons whose driver’s license has been suspended or revoked may not operate any Class I, II, III, or IV ATV on Oregon public lands.

  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 3 of 7
  • Page 1 of 6