Skip to main content

Course Outline

If you are involved in a non-injury accident, you should:

  • Stop and render aid and…
  • Give the other party your name, address, and the owner’s name of the ORV you’re riding.

Oregon law does not require written reports for off-road accidents. However, the driver of an ORV involved in an off-road accident (or parent if the operator is under 18 years of age) must stay at the scene of the accident and immediately notify a law enforcement agency if the accident resulted in injury or death.

If an accident or injury happens on a public road, it may need to be reported to a local law enforcement agency or the Oregon DMV.

  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 7 of 7
  • Page 2 of 2