Remember that if you are planning to use an ATV, ORM, or side-by-side in Oregon for hunting, it is illegal to:
- Carry loaded firearms, or arrows that are not in a quiver, on an ORV.
- Harass, pursue, hunt, shoot, or kill game with an ORV.
- Shoot from or across a public right-of-way or railroad right-of-way.
- Shine artificial light (such as headlights) from an ORV if you have a firearm or other device meant for hunting.
- Shine artificial light on game mammals, predatory animals, or livestock while within 500 feet of an ORV if you have a firearm or other device meant for hunting.
- Operate an ATV, ORM, or side-by-side off a trail or on any trail closed to that specific type of vehicle as designated by the land management agency or landowner.
- Operate an ATV, ORM, or side-by-side off roads or trails in a manner that damages or unreasonably disturbs the land, wildlife, or vegetation.
- Enter private land that is cultivated or posted in order to hunt, fish, or trap, without permission from the landowner.