Skip to main content
Skip audio player
- Protect you from hazards—branches, road debris, and insects—which can impair your vision and jeopardize your safety.
- Use gray-tinted eye protection on bright days, yellow-tinted on overcast days, and clear for night riding.
- Should be shatter-resistant and well-ventilated to prevent fogging.
- Keep eye protection scratch-free and fastened securely at all times.
- Note: Sunglasses do not protect adequately. Use goggles or a face shield.
- Unit 1 of 8
- Topic 4 of 6
- Page 3 of 7