Skip to main content

Course Outline

If you are involved in an accident, you must:

  • Stop and render aid and…
  • Give the other party your name, address, and the registration number and owner's name of the OHV you're riding.

The driver of an OHV involved in an accident (or parent if the operator is under the age of 18) must immediately notify a law enforcement agency if the accident resulted in:

  • Injury or…
  • Death or…
  • Property damage of $500 or more.
  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 6 of 6
  • Page 1 of 2