Skip to main content

Course Outline

OHV operators who are not residents of New Mexico must purchase a non-resident permit prior to operating on any public lands in New Mexico. To obtain a non-resident permit, contact the New Mexico Department of Game and Fish.

OHV/ATV non-resident user permit in New Mexico
  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 2 of 6
  • Page 4 of 4