Here are some other facts about registering your OHV.
- The owner of a registered vehicle must apply to the UDMV for a duplicate registration card within 15 days if:
- The registration card is lost or destroyed or…
- The owner’s address changes.
- If a registration sticker is lost or stolen or becomes illegible, the vehicle’s owner must apply immediately for a replacement sticker.
- A person may not alter or deface an OHV’s registration number, card, sticker, or permit.
- A person may not provide false information on a registration application, ownership affidavit, or bill of sale. If an application includes false information, the UDMV may revoke or suspend the OHV’s registration. The owner then must surrender the registration card and stickers to the UDMV within 15 days.