Skip to main content

Course Outline

The Department of Motor Vehicles processes registrations, titles and dealer licensing applications only. Questions on riding, trails, enforcement, or other issues should be directed to the appropriate agencies in your local area or the Commission on Off-Highway Vehicles.

Mailing Address

Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles
OHV Unit
555 Wright Way
Carson City, NV 89711
(775) 684-4381 in Carson City/Reno/Sparks (Stay on the line—your call will be answered in the order it was received.)

Why Register?

  • Improve trails and facilities
  • Protect the land through education and enforcement
  • Protect your vehicles against theft
  • Keep Nevada dollars in Nevada
  • Encourage tourism
  • Registration is now the law in all western states
  • Funding for the Commission's off-highway vehicle grant program relies on revenues generated by the registration of off-highway vehicles in Nevada
  • Unit 8 of 8
  • Topic 2 of 4
  • Page 4 of 4