Skip to main content

Course Outline

Responding After an Accident

If you are involved in an accident, you should:

  • Stop and render aid.
  • Give the other party your name, your address, and the registration number of the OHV you are riding.

Obeying Law Enforcement Officers

Idaho Department of Fish and Game conservation officers, park rangers, and the police in each county and municipality have the authority to enforce the OHV regulations.

  • Unit 7 of 7
  • Topic 5 of 5
  • Page 4 of 4