About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the timed Wisconsin ATV/OHM Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Wisconsin Offroad Safety Certificate.

Learn More Register for the Course

  • If you are involved in an accident, the first thing to do is ensure that you are okay and not in danger of another crash from a vehicle behind yours.
  • You must provide help to anyone else who was involved in the accident.
  • Any crash that results in a fatality or an injury requiring treatment by a physician must be reported as soon as possible to a conservation warden or other law enforcement officer.
    • You must file a written report of the incident within 10 days to the DNR.
    • Operator Crash Report forms are available from the Wisconsin DNR website, a DNR Service Center, or a sheriff’s office.