Protective Outer Clothing
- Protects you from scratches as well as the extremes of the weather such as heat exhaustion, sunburn, and hypothermia.
- Helps cushion you in falls or collisions.
- For best protection, use off-road riding gear:
- Pants with kneepads
- Chest and shoulder protectors
- Riding belt for lower back support
- Always wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt or jacket.
- A colorful riding suit makes you more visible to other riders and motorists, thus helping avoid accidents.
In cold weather, clothing that works well for snowmobile riders is also ideal for ATV enthusiasts.