Braking Your OHM
As with other functions, keep your weight forward for better braking control.
- Ease up on the throttle.
- Keep your weight forward and over the footpegs.
- Press your knees against the gas tank to keep your weight forward and balanced.
- Although the front brake is most effective for stopping on most surfaces, practice using front and rear brakes on all surfaces.
- Use the engine stop/kill switch during normal and emergency stops.
- After stopping, turn off the ignition key or switch to save your battery.