Tread Lightly: Travel Responsibly
- Travel Responsibly
Travel responsibly on roads and trails or in permitted areas.
- Stay on designated routes. Don’t blaze a new trail or cut across switchbacks.
- Travel only in areas open to your type of vehicle.
- Drive over obstacles, instead of going around them, to avoid widening the trail.
- Cross streams only at designated crossings.
- If you must cross a soft or muddy area, go slowly to avoid spinning your wheels.
- Respect closed gates and regulatory signs. Do not exceed the posted speed limit.