Obeying Speed Limits
When operating an OHRV or a snowmobile, you:
- May not operate an OHRV or a snowmobile at a speed that is greater than what is reasonable and prudent under the existing conditions and without regard for hazards.
- Must control your speed so that you can avoid colliding with any person, vehicle, or object.
- Must reduce your speed as necessary to avoid collisions when:
- Approaching and crossing an intersection or railway grade crossing
- Approaching and going around a curve
- Approaching the crest of a hill
- Traveling on a narrow or winding trail
- Operating in weather or trail conditions that create special hazards for pedestrians or other traffic