Learning About Your Vehicle
Each type of ATV or snowmobile handles differently from the next. To operate your particular vehicle safely, study the owner’s manual. Operating an ATV or snowmobile can be a fun, safe sport. However, it can be hazardous if you’re reckless, inattentive, or uninformed about the vehicle you’re operating.
The best way to learn about your vehicle is to read the owner's manual. The information included tells how to:
- Improve your vehicle’s performance and your enjoyment.
- Maintain your vehicle to help it last much longer.
- Improve your riding skills.
- Perform simple repairs.
- Operate safely to protect yourself, others, and your vehicle.
- Get more information about questions you have.