About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the Montana Offroad Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your OHV Safety Education Certificate.

Learn More Register for the Course

To protect Montana's resources, you should report any violations you see. Violations include hunting out of season, trespassing on private land or on closed areas and routes, riding cross-country, exceeding bag limits when hunting, and vandalizing.

To report a violation, call 1-800-TIP-MONT (1-800-847-6668). Provide as much of the following information as possible:

  • Description of the violation
  • Location of the violation
  • Vehicle's license plate or registration number, make, color, and model
  • Name of the violator
Montana State Parks logo