Registration Decals and Your Registration Card
It is illegal to operate unless in possession of the OHV registration decals and card.
- The registration card must be carried on the vehicle and made available for inspection by law enforcement officers and property owners.
- The registration decals must be affixed on both sides of the forward half of the OHV.
- The registration decal that indicates the year of expiration must be affixed on the left side of the OHV.
- The left side is determined from the viewpoint of the operator when seated and facing forward.
The decals and registration number must be clearly visible and not obstructed.
- Number must be at least 3 inches high and at least ½-inch wide.
- Number's color must contrast sharply with its background.
- Number must be maintained in a legible condition at all times.