About the Study Guide

You are looking at a preview of what’s in the timed Arizona Offroad Ed Course. Feel free to look around, but you’ll need to register to begin progress toward getting your Arizona OHV Safety Certificate.

Learn More Register for the Course

Certificate of Title

All OHVs owned by Arizona residents must have an Arizona Certificate of Title. If you are an Arizona resident and the vehicle is not titled in your name or if you are an Arizona resident with an out-of-state title, you will need to visit an MVD office or authorized third-party service provider to obtain an Arizona Certificate of Title.

Vehicles with an engine displacement of less than 49 cubic centimeters do not need a title in Arizona.

License Plate

Once a vehicle is titled, the owner will receive an Arizona license plate. The license plate must be securely attached to the rear of the vehicle so that it is clearly visible.